How I Rate:
0 Stars: Did not finish.
1 Star: I didn’t like this book — felt more like homework than reading for pleasure.
2 Stars: This book needed something different to make me like it.
3 Stars: This book was good. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t bad. I would recommend based on certain tastes.
4 Stars: This book was delightful. I’m glad I read it.
5 Stars: I really enjoyed this book. I will probably read it again.
5+ Stars: A new favorite.
- A Healing Heart by Melissa Hanson
- A Healing Spirit by Melissa Hanson
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
- Mascara by Amanda Palasciano
- Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Some of the Parts by Hannah Barnaby
- Step Back In Time by Ali McNamara
- Suitecase of Happyness by Mark Jaffe
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- The Dreamer by E.J. Mellow
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- The Siren by Kiera Cass
- This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater